Meet Our Candidates
1) Executive Assistant to Managing Director, Principal, and Associate at a Private Equity firm. This highly intelligent candidate has extraordinary written and verbal communication skills. Masters degree from a Top Institution, graduating Magna Cum Laude (3.9 GPA) and previously attending Ivy League University. The candidate has experience coordinating complex domestic and international travel, executive calendaring, expense tracking and reporting, research, meeting material preparation, team collaborated projects, social media campaigns, branding, event management, and staffing. MS Office, Connect, WebEx, Elluminate, Skype, Concur.
2) Office Assistant to CEO and Managing Partners of a Private Wealth Management firm: responsible for incoming calls, greeting clients and managing written communications, extensive executive calendaring, domestic and international travel arrangements, expense reports, office supplies, investor letters,distribution checks, QuickBooks bookkeeping, event coordination, investor database maintenance. Prior experience includes assisting sales department, client sales order tracking and maintenance, sales representative calendaring, client-facing assistance, delivery coordination, shipment management, and staff management. MS Office Suite, QuickBooks.
3) Executive Assistant to Co-Founders/Partners, Senior Advisors, Principals, VPs and Analysts at a financial advisory and corporate finance service firm for emerging and mid-capitalization companies, isstable with company longevity, calm and collective personality with the ability to respond effectively in dynamic environments. Candidate is responsible for extensive calendaring, travel arrangements, expensereporting, database maintenance, meeting planning, phone screening, event planning, compliance, Board of Director meeting material distribution, and recruiting. Experience working with C-level Executives in Executive and Personal Assistant capacities, transaction management, research, and vendor management. Prior experience includes high-level EA functions in the Hospitality and Real Estate industries. MS Office, CRMs,QuickBooks, Concur, Bloomberg, Photoshop, CapIQ, Petra, Peachtree, ACT! Associate’s degree with ongoing administrative education.
4) Executive Assistant to CMO at an Asset Management Firm is fun, energetic, and has an amazing attitude. Candidate is responsible for marketing, social networking, webcasts, budget tracking and maintenance, website management, fund reporting and quarterly updates. Prior experience includes investment banking experience at top New York based investment bank with extensive calendaring, travel arrangements and meeting planning, office management, expense reporting, strategic planning research and reporting, and client services. MS Office Suite, Lotus, Outlook, Salesforce. Bachelor’s degree.
5) Sector Coordinator, for Managing Director and multiple bankers at a global financial services group is professional and stable with excellent presentation skills and impressive presence. Candidate is responsible for extensive calendaring, travel arrangements, client database management, correspondence, presentations, event coordination, management of eight administrative employees, new hire and termination processing, invoicing, and compliance reporting. Prior experience includes executive assisting, expense reporting, client-facing functions, research, extensive excel utilization, analysis and reporting, sales coordination, tradeshow and exhibit coordination, corporate sales productivity reporting andforecasting, and preparation of marketing collateral. MS Office Suite, Outlook. Bachelor of Science, Business Management from CSU.
6) Career Executive Assistant to C-level Executives at Top Finance Company is knowledgeable inRestricted Stock, Limited Partnerships and Stock Option Financing, has worked for top companies, has a great personality and impressive presence. Candidate is responsible for extensive professional and personal calendaring, correspondence, expense reporting, research, presentations and meetingplanning. Prior experience includes extensive travel arranging (including private charter flight arrangement), quarterly reporting, Investor Relations, operations management, PowerPoint presentation preparation, event coordination, pipeline management, negotiating FP contracts, Intralinks Data management, road show coordination, sales assistance, generating marketing collateral, sales forecasts, job requisitions,recruiting assistance, payroll tracking, supplying information on account security cost basis, marginbalance, account balance, stock and option quotes, processing and setting up new accounts forcommodities, retirement, trust, and equity portfolios, account trade corrections and problem solving, daily cash wire transfers, account to account security transfers and document tracking. MS Office Suite, Outlook, CA State Notary commission. Bachelor’s degree from CSU.
7) Executive Assistant to VP and Associate in the fundraising department of one of the largest global private equity investment firms focused on leveraged buyout, growth capital and leveraged recapitalization investments, graduated Summa Cum Laude (3.9 GPA) with a Bachelor of Science from top UC. Candidate is responsible for administrative and project support, executive meeting, investor meeting and conference scheduling, expense and compliance reporting, overseas investor conference and meeting coordination, heavycalendaring, travel arrangements, international and domestic road show coordination, and briefings. Prior experience includes operations management, time, expense and travel reporting, invoicing and billing, file compliance management, transaction coordination, research, corporate social responsibility consulting. MS Office Suite, Outlook, Salesforce, DMLT.
8) Executive Assistant to Managing Director/Partner at a Global principal investment firm specializing in growth and smaller buyout, private equity, venture capital, and secondary market funds, is upbeat, energetic and happy with 10 years of experience serving high-level executives with the ability to multi-taskand effectively prioritize. Candidate is responsible for extensive calendaring, travel arrangements, preparing meeting packages, digital market monitoring and research. Prior experience includes executive assisting to head of mergers and acquisitions, transaction coordination and tracking system creation for streamlining processes, database management, creating marketing collateral, event planning, operations,PowerPoint presentations, correspondence, file maintenance and staffing. MS Office Suite, Outlook. Bachelor of Science (In Progress) from CSU.
9) Office Manager/Personal Assistant/Executive Assistant to Founder and CEO is personable with excellent customer service skills and promotional experience. Candidate is responsible for general office management, event coordination, extensive calendaring, international and domestic travelarrangements, expense reports, new hire on-boarding and training, HR functions, meeting and conference call coordination, staff meetings, meeting minutes, billing, vendor management Prior experience includes experience in wealth management industry, fundraising, capital campaigns, PR, branding, reporting, file management, tracking, budgeting, volunteer management, database maintenance, marketing, PowerPoint presentations, depositing stock certificates to holding firms, managed wire transfers, ACH requests, and IRA distributions to various banks and financial institutions. MS Office Suite, Outlook. Bachelor of Science, from CSU.
10) Broadcast Executive Assistant to Director in the Entertainment Industry is inquisitive organized and analytical with excellent communication skills in English and Spanish, graduating with a Bachelor of Science from top University. Candidate is responsible for extensive scheduling, state and federal filings, file maintenance, finalize agreements, contributions, claim filing, supervising one employee, and direct support functions. Prior experience includes legal assisting, calendaring, drafting and editing legal documents, operations, research, analyze research findings and produce reports. MS Office Suite, Outlook, LexisNexus, Oracle.
11) Executive Assistant to Chairman of One of the Largest National Real Estate Investment Firms is a forward thinking multi-tasking master with a creative flair for design. Candidate is responsible for extensive calendaring, travel arrangements, event management, presentations, meeting materials correspondence, database management, incoming inquiries, project management, and served as executive liaison. Prior experience includes client-facing roles, client care, handled client issues and inquiries, office management, correspondence, operations, underwriting, MS Office Suite, Outlook, Illustrator. Bachelor of Science from top UC.
12) Executive Personal Assistant to CEO and COO is an effective prioritizer under constrictive deadlines and is proficient in conversational Spanish. Candidate is responsible for extensive calendaring, travelarrangements Prior experience includes presentations and meetings, workflow management, incoming inquiries, estate management and operations, staff management, appointments, correspondence eventplanning, marketing collateral, general administrative functions, consulting, and property drafting. MS Office Suite, Outlook, Adobe Creative Suite. Bachelor’s degree from UC, Certificate from CSU and Certificate from top UC.
13) Administrative Assistant to High-Level Executives. Candidate is responsible for greeting visitors, operations, correspondence, client database management, bookkeeping, event coordination, calendaring and travel, Investor Relations, conferences, marketing and Executive Assistant backup support, hospitality experience. Prior experience includes training, revenue reconciliation, sales coordinating, reporting, scheduling, philanthropic facilitator, and payroll. MS Office Suite, Outlook. Bachelor’s degree from CSU.
Would you like to review more profiles like these? We would be happy to assist you. Simply let us know your availability for a quick 10-minute phone consultation.
Contact InformationSan Francisco Office
160 Spear Street, Suite 350
San Francisco, California 94105
Palo Alto Office
184 Tennyson Drive
Palo Alto, CA 94301